Good morning, Miss Morrison. I hope you didn't havetoo much trouble with rush hour traffic. Why don't Ishow you around first?
Here's your desk. My office is behind you and tothe left. Your computer terminal is linked to thedepartment's mainframe. By typing in the password "0716", you can have access to any fileyou'd like to see or compile.
If you aren't aware, we offer a one-day new employee workshop. My associate, Michelle Lo,is in charge of in-service training, so she'll be explaining Action's employee benefits and theday-to-day operations of this department.
I hope all of this isn't too overwhelming. We're a friendly bunch around here, so don'thesitate to ask questions.
1. Why don't I show you around first?
2. How about if I give you a little tour of the office?
3. Let me show you around the department.
1. Here's your desk. My office is behind you and to the left.
2. Over here, you'll find your desk, and my office is right here.
3. Your desk is right over here; my office is right there.
1. If you aren't aware, we offer a one-day new employee workshop.
2. If you haven't heard, Action offers a one-day new employee workshop.
3. By the way, you'll be taking part in a one-day employee workshop.
提出对方必须知晓的重要事项，或是当天必须完成的工作，可用"If you aren't aware"，或"If you haven'theard"作为句子的开头。
1. We're a friendly bunch around here, so don't hesitate to ask questions.
2. Everyone is very friendly here, so don't hesitate to ask for help if you have any problems.
3. We'd all like to welcome you, and we'll be here if you have any questions.
- 4怪异工作吸金多 盘点十大高薪不